Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Agreed. And just being gainfully employed these days is a blessing in and of itself.
Agreed. I love my job now...but I'd also enjoy this new position as well
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:Agreed. And just being gainfully employed these days is a blessing in and of itself.
Agreed. I love my job now...but I'd also enjoy this new position as well
Good for you. Just make sure people never buy anything from you because they like and trust you. I learned that's a bad thing today

But seriously I know you have some things on the burner that would make a geographical move a lot easier for your real life. Hope it works out
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
So I've been referred to both Boston and Baltimore for positions...your continued prayers are coveted. Should nothing work out for either one of us to relocate back east, the main reason we're trying to head back is my dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a couple years ago, on Monday his neurologist at UVA agreed to write the letter for us to hardship transfer back East.
Thanks
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Well, aside from a couple formalities that have to happen, moving to Boston. Not as close to dad as I'd like, but much closer and easier to get back home than Dallas is. Thank you all for your prayers thus far, and I am going to covet them more as we get ready for this next transition.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:Go Sox!
2nd best Stadium area in baseball.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
You enjoy the fact that Wrigley Field is next to Boystown? Does Mrs. Purple know this?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
You enjoy the fact that Wrigley Field is next to Boystown? Does Mrs. Purple know this?
Hey 'those people' keep the area nice clean and color coordinated! Plus, after one game the couple we were with and is may or may not have ducked into a local watering spot just to see Mrs Purples reaction! It may or may not have been priceless. It may or may not have been a good time.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]