Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
So my wife has very much enjoyed her new job here in atlanta. I however have run into a company that is poorly run and on the verge of a major overhaul. I covet your prayers as I have been putting out my resume. Thankfully I have a possible Job opportunity to get back into college athletics and equipment here in downtown Atlanta. I'll have an interview in the coming weeks so keep me in your prayers.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Praying right now in Houston. God's plan is better than ours. It would just be easier if we knew what His plan was a little sooner.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:So my wife has very much enjoyed her new job here in atlanta. I however have run into a company that is poorly run and on the verge of a major overhaul. I covet your prayers as I have been putting out my resume. Thankfully I have a possible Job opportunity to get back into college athletics and equipment here in downtown Atlanta. I'll have an interview in the coming weeks so keep me in your prayers.
I guess
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
flamesfilmguy wrote:So my wife has very much enjoyed her new job here in atlanta. I however have run into a company that is poorly run and on the verge of a major overhaul. I covet your prayers as I have been putting out my resume. Thankfully I have a possible Job opportunity to get back into college athletics and equipment here in downtown Atlanta. I'll have an interview in the coming weeks so keep me in your prayers.
I guess
Love you too. :)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
I guess
Love you too. :)
It's the way of :flamingdevil :flamingdevil :flamingdevil of which you are a valuable and irreplaceable member
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Just prayed for you in Dallas.

PS: usajobs.gov
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Update: I've interviewed with an institute here in Atlanta for an equipment position and have been informed that I am at the top of the list for hiring. Praying that I find out friday or monday. I covet your prayers. Thanks guys!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cool. You got it
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
I am now the Assistant equipment manager at Georgia Tech. I'll be doing mainly baseball. I will also be over softball and track and field in a support roll and helping on the Home sidelines for football games in the fall. Thanks guys for the prayers and support!
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
It sounds like your job will be a Rambling Wreck. I hope you get it all sorted out. :) Congrats.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
When can we expect you to be shipping out gear to :flamingdevil ?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]