Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
So I know I don't post in this section to often but, I have an interview with Jamie Hall tomorrow at 3 to officially get my show at 90.9 next semester. I've never been great at interviews so I'm already kind of nervous and because of the worst allergy season I've had in years my voice isn't as good as I want it to be for an interview with a radio station.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Praying you represent yourself well. You might even casually drop FlameFans in the interview. That would make Jamie smile.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Jamie is a really nice guy. Good luck with the interview!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JakeP50 wrote:So I know I don't post in this section to often but, I have an interview with Jamie Hall tomorrow at 3 to officially get my show at 90.9 next semester. I've never been great at interviews so I'm already kind of nervous and because of the worst allergy season I've had in years my voice isn't as good as I want it to be for an interview with a radio station.

Tell him you play poker
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
Sorry it took me so long to update this. The interview with Jamie was probably the easiest one I've ever had and while I may not have may own show next semester I will probably be doing something with the other 2 sports talk shows already at the station.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]