Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hey guys,

I got word last night that my wife had a miscarriage and lost what was to be our second baby. The doctor in Oklahoma (where she was visiting her parents for a couple weeks until Wednesday) said she probably had it just before she left but weren't able to confirm until a couple days ago and she got the results yesterday afternoon. We are both pretty torn up about it because we were heavily into the planning stages.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
That's really tough. So sorry BJ. Praying for you and your family right now.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the support guys. I got an email this morning and realized I missed the fantasy draft last night, but I figured you would all understand given the circumstances.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
So sorry for your loss, BJ. Prayers of comfort to your family.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Prayers here.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Thanks. I broke down on the way home from work last night thinking about it...my wife broke down later when we were getting ready for bed.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Thanks. I broke down on the way home from work last night thinking about it...my wife broke down later when we were getting ready for bed.
Nothing wrong with grieving
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]