Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Per facebook, it appears his mom has gone home to be with the Lord. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
This has been a tough time for CJ and his family with these losses. But I love that they are honoring her wishes to have balloons at the funeral because it will be a celebration of her going home.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Thank you all for your kind words of condolences and especially for your prayers. We buried Mom yesterday in her beloved WV and ended the graveside service by releasing dozens (if not hundreds) of balloons heavenward. We drove back to Lynchburg today, and I will be back at work tomorrow.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Jerry, Jr. sent a HUGE arrangement of flowers from LU, and today at work, two of my Quiz Bowlers gave me sympathy cards that literally made me cry, including one by the whole novice team and several of my ENGL 101-Honors students from last semester. This really is a GREAT place to work, with that kind of Christian administration and students! Thanks to all who prayed for my family.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]