Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bluedevilflame
Registration Days Posts
My wife is currently getting her masters in education now online with LU but has some intensives to take care of on campus as well as a practicum and a desire to get her doctorate potentially. With all this considered we've been contemplating moving to the Lynchburg area for her to be able to pursue her education on campus. We're currently in Northern Virginia and would be moving possibly this upcoming summer. We're both excited and nervous at the same time about this but know it's ultimately in Gods hands what we end up doing. My only concern is how well the job market is in Lynchburg? My bachelors is in criminal justice but I also have a certificate in paralegal studies as well as am working towards my MBA with LUO. I have experience from being a security officer to administrative assistant but hopefully could get some type of work in a business setting. We've never lived in Lynchburg having both earned our degree through LUO and just don't a lot about the area. Please keep us in your prayers while we make this decision and if anyone has leads on potential jobs or just general knowledge of the area that would be greatly appreciated for us!
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]