Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Didlibertywin
Just dropping by to let you know of my blog: theoluchador.wordpress.com

I aim to integrate thoughts on theology, scripture and faith with professional wrestling. So if you like wrestling (or wrasslin'), I hope this will interest you. Or if you know of any losers like me that still watches wrestling, let them know about it. Thanks!
By justagirl
Registration Days Posts
I LOVE wrestling, and still follow the sport. I will check your blog out for sure :) I have been looking for someone to say something about LUs wrestling program/season/schedule on flamefans for a couple months now. (I guess I missed the darkdays?)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
justagirl wrote:I LOVE wrestling, and still follow the sport. I will check your blog out for sure :) I have been looking for someone to say something about LUs wrestling program/season/schedule on flamefans for a couple months now. (I guess I missed the darkdays?)
If you have read it, you now know that his blog is about "rasslin" not wrestling. As far as our program is concerned, we are strictly a club team now thanks to Title IX.
By justagirl
Registration Days Posts
I hadn't read when I posted, but figured it out ;) I am aware we are strictly a club team, but we have a good amount of talent even in the club team and I still follow! Its a great sport.

"Rasslin" isn't my thing though. haha.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]