Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
ALUmnus wrote:Lumpkins loves him some Caner. He's always been one if his biggest defenders. Racism aside, that completely avoids the words and comments that allegedly came out of Caner's mouth.
That's the lynchpin of this whole situation. unless somebody has this stuff on tape, its tough to know with 100% certainty he said those things. Unless you have a memory like Sheldon Cooper, there is almost no way someone can remember exactly what someone said and when they said it.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
For the record, most of this has nothing to do with Southern Baptists sniping each other. Most are IFBs. Not that it makes it any better but it merited some notation. Phoenix & CJ know the clear differences.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Unfortunately, so do I.

Props to your lineage, Sly. But you know better than all of us that whistle-blowers of MOG's are black-balled so fast it makes one's head spin.
By ECUnited
Registration Days Posts
Sadly, it appears that Ergun and Jill have filed for divorce back in April. No matter what you think of the whole Ergun situation, pray for that family (and others), having been through 3 with my dad, it's never a good situation.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Prayers for that family, so sad with everything they've been through the past year.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
ECUnited wrote:Sadly, it appears that Ergun and Jill have filed for divorce back in April. No matter what you think of the whole Ergun situation, pray for that family (and others), having been through 3 with my dad, it's never a good situation.

I agree...I know no one on here would feel this way, but I'm sure there are people who are unfortunately happy to see things take the turn they have in his life.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]