Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
I saw Cider post on his Facebook wall that his father, Harold, pased away yesterday. I just wanted to share this with FF and let him know that I am praying for his family through this difficult time.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Thanks, guys. I've met many of you in person, and you feel like family to me. Today, I picked out my Dad's casket and his suit of clothes, and his funeral is scheduled for Thursday in West Virginia. I'm there already, and Mrs. Cider will be driving up tomorrow morning. My 84-year-old mother had been married to him for 54 years this month, so she misses him very much, as does my younger brother.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Today, we got Mom's hair done and had pictures scanned for the viewing; I also printed the eulogy I wrote to honor my dad. Viewing and funeral are tomorrow, and I understand that LU sent flowers, which I really will appreciate.

Thanks to all who prayed. Mrs. Cider made it safely here yesterday in her rental car, and she has been a huge help to the family.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Today, we got Mom's hair done and had pictures scanned for the viewing; I also printed the eulogy I wrote to honor my dad. Viewing and funeral are tomorrow, and I understand that LU sent flowers, which I really will appreciate.

Thanks to all who prayed. Mrs. Cider made it safely here yesterday in her rental car, and she has been a huge help to the family.
Anywhere some one can make a donation etc?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]