Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
It was announced at church on Sunday that Dr. Fink had passed away on Saturday afternoon. Here is the release from the University:

http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=18495&MID=98656

his memorial service will be Wednesday at 11 a.m. at Thomas Road.

Prayers for his wife and family

Anybody here take him for BIBL 350 or any other class?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
He and I I took the "Teaching with Technology Boot Camp" a couple of summers ago. Here was this Korean War vet professor in his 80s learning PowerPoint on a Mac for the very first time!
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Had him for Inductive Bible Study (I think it was 350, but I don't remember) several years ago. Learned more in that class than I thought I would.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I took several classes with him and worked with him as a GA when I was in seminary. He was by far my favorite professor during my time at Liberty.

His Daniel and Revelation class was fantastic (I believe it's BIBL450).
By NotAJerry
Registration Days Posts
All means all and that's all all means. I will never forget that. Had him for 350 and 450.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
NotAJerry wrote:All means all and that's all all means. I will never forget that. Had him for 350 and 450.
Fink 1:1
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
I'm a BIBL 350 survivor. Dr. Fink had a major impact on a lot of the people I met on my way to Liberty. I knew who he was before I ever set foot on campus. There are only a couple of other people I can say that about.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I never took Dr Fink for any classes, but I ran into many a person who had to do the commentary for that class...probably one of the toughest BIBL professors on the mountain before he retired after last school year
Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, bra[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up tha[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]