Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It was a tough day for my family. We learned that my 20-year-old nephew Matthew has testicular cancer that has apparently spread to his abdomen. He has emergency surgery tomorrow at MD Anderson to remove the testicle and any of the cancer they can find in his stomach area.

Please pray for his healing and for wisdom for the doctors. Praise God that he was home here in Houston around the best oncologists in the world instead of Canada where an employment contract fell through earlier this year.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Surgery went well today to remove tumors. We'll wait on pathology reports next week to find out what type of chemotherapy he'll be facing. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Surgery went well today to remove tumors. We'll wait on pathology reports next week to find out what type of chemotherapy he'll be facing. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
Still praying
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
My nephew began chemotherapy this evening at MD Anderson. Prayers are still appreciated.
CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

Liberty will play winner of New Mexico State-Jacks[…]

LSU

Liberty 3 LSU 1, final. Escobar complete game win.[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

It certainly feels ridiculous to see some of these[…]

Volleyball Coach

Former player and assistant coach Rebecca Ru[…]