Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There so much cash being derived from just about anything that can be marketed as Christian today that I'm actually only surprised there haven't more before this.

On a related note, Thomas Nelson just bought Integrity.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
Well, I guess he'd have to. You can't appear on the Match Game that many times and still be able to look at yourself in the mirror. Oh...wait...I thought you meant Thomas Nelson Riley.

On a related note, I just picked up on eBay a three-pack of Integrity, Compassion and Forgiveness.

Seriously, Sly, I have no idea what you're talking about.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
http://www.publishersweekly.com/article ... s&nid=2667 for info on Nelson and Integrity.

I'm just upset -- the publisher of the Left Behind game was supposed to be sending out free copies to churches, and I never got mine. :x :cry:

{edit} and it was Charles Nelson Riley.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
phoenix wrote: {edit} and it was Charles Nelson Riley.
Oh, yeeeeah. As you can tell, he's made such an impact on my life.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Libertine wrote:Well, I guess he'd have to. You can't appear on the Match Game that many times and still be able to look at yourself in the mirror. Oh...wait...I thought you meant Thomas Nelson Riley.

On a related note, I just picked up on eBay a three-pack of Integrity, Compassion and Forgiveness.

Seriously, Sly, I have no idea what you're talking about.

haha, that was a roundabout way to get to that.
By ishy
Registration Days Posts
I was wondering why Integrity's website was having issues. I was hoping they would publish my book, but that might be sketchy now.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
All of the Integrity editors are still employed by Thomas Nelson last I heard. I think they are keeping the Integrity name for marketing purposes for the time being.

Finish up your manuscript and then network with publishers like crazy. I have a feeling the type of book you've inferred you are writing will be something the publishers have an interest in.

In case you are wondering why I know anything about this, my wife is a literary publicist who handles many Integrity & Thomas Nelson accounts. And I have a number of authors in my family as well.
By ishy
Registration Days Posts
Well, I did intentionally select the genre because there's a huge market but less writers. A good friend of mine is an editor, and although she publishes non-fiction, she says that it really has a good chance of being published.

I have an agent that I'm talking to, but the reason I like Integrity is because all of my favorite Christian fiction authors are published through them. I figured they would keep the name, but sometimes what they are looking for changes.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]