Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Hey everyone!

I know I don't post a lot, but I have been around since the old FireHouse days. I just wanted to share a major change happening to the SeoulFlame clan. I have been working as an administrator at a Christian International School (www.yisseoul.org) here in Seoul for the last 11 years. Both of my kids were born here and Korea is all they know. In December I was approached by our missions organization about a project that they were working on for starting school in KL. This project is almost 4 years in the making. In January I accepted the job of the Director.

Needless to say this will be a major change for all of us. Starting a school from scratch is a huge challenge but we are excited about what God has in store. We are leaving Korea on June 12th to visit with family in the US (Las Vegas and Memphis) for the summer and then we will head to KL at the beginning of August.

Please pray for us as we begin this new adventure. Please pray for our finances, Godly staff, the favor the new government, support from the community, and my sanity :-). May God get the glory for all that He is about to do.

FlameFans are always welcome in the Hale house so feel free to come visit! Go LU!

SeoulFlame (Ben)
Talk about exciting & at the same time sobering. God has clearly prepared you for this task. We'll be praying for you and your family. Malaysia is certainly a missions field.

I am tentatively planning on being in KL this fall in a swing through Malaysia, Indonesia & Singapore. Perhaps a FlameFans meet up is in order.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]