Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
As some of you know, recently I interviewed at a church in Michigan. Last night I got the "dear john" call (it's not you, it's me :lol: ). To be honest, I was having second thoughts about it, and the answer was a bit of a relief. We liked the church, staff & community, but I was worried about the fit for me and the future of the church. (Senior Pastor had to resign in November).

I am back to square one. We would like to be closer to family, but we are more concerned about being in a good place for us as a family. We love Lynchburg. We love Liberty. More than a year ago I applied for a position at the university. We were ready to "plant roots" and buy a home… but it didn't work out. I've applied again for a similar position.

We are open to settling down in Lynchburg, but I must find work. We will continue to look for employment here and in Michigan (and places in-between) until a good opportunity comes along.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Been there doing that. If prayer isn't helping meditate on Tom Petty. The waiting is the hardest part.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Sometimes I feel like I am free fallin'. It sure is a long day living in Reseda. But it's ok – I love Jesus and America too.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:Do you love horses and your boyfriend too?
No. I think you have me confused with another FF member. :lol:
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]