Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I posted this in the conference realignment megathread, but I thoight I'd repost it over here. I don't know how long I can handle reading the rumers and going between here and the caazone and sunbelt's board. I just pray that this round of conference realignment works out for both Liberty and JMU. I figure it's more productive to pray than to chase down rumers or to pummel the sunbelt messageboard with lu posts.

The names of the Sunbelt presidents are listed in my email below...we should also add to that list prayong for Jeff Barber and Jerry Jr...here's the original post,

" In case anyone's interested and would like to pray for the Sunbelt presidents to look favorable upon LU, I have created the following list of their names. I'm not sure it is 100 percent accurate.

First, there is Gordon Molden...South Alabama's president. According to the web he had to take a leave of absence due to recovering from brain tumor surgery. We should pray for his recover regardless his position on us and Sunbelt expansion.

The other presidents are: Kenneth Peacock, Brooks Keal, Mark Becker, Denise Trauth, Duane Nellis, Manuel Pacheco, Joel Anderson, James Spaniola, Charles Welch, Daniel Weiss, and Cameron Martindale."

I'd also pray for JMU president Jon Alger, Carr Sports Associates doing their survey, and the conf USA/MAC conference officials and even Umass. (I don't mind praying that JMU gets an open door to the MAC or CUSA if it opens a door for LU)
LSU

Just win 1

No team should get a bye. Not fair. Everyone shoul[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Unless Trump is suddenly a NY resident again, I […]

Liberty Campus "protest"

Same trans as has been happening in secondary scho[…]