Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I was talking to a good friend of mine who accepted a position in Rogers, AR in 2011 to be their lead worship pastor, and he now not only does that, but he also leads the entire student ministry there because both student pastors left (no explanation given to me) and they are in need of both as my friend is pretty much spread as far as he can go, and add to that that his wife is expecting their third child this September. I talked to him about putting feelers out in the seminary but I thought Id post here to not only ask for prayer for my friend but if anyone is interested I can find out what I can about it. Rogers is about 5 hours from St. Louis in one direction and three ours from Oklahoma City, OK in the other direction. Kansas City is about three hours north of there as well
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
And just a couple of hours from SumItUp in Sam Walton Country. I have a friend who is the lead worship pastor at Ronnie Floyd's Cross Church campus in Fayetteville. Cross Church has another huge campus in Rogers called Pinnacle Hills. On a random note, ESPN's Chris Mortenson is really involved in one of those campuses.

I nearly took a job in Fayetteville a decade ago and know the area fairly well. It is beautiful country in the Ozarks with a surprisingly afluent community thanks to all of the Walmart millionaires.
Athens Regional

A true renaissance man, if ever there were one!

The COVID-19 Megathread

The thing is, they're still doing this crap. More […]

Election 2022 and 2024

Can we cancel the debate between president MAGA an[…]

2024 Season Thread

Postseason time! #4 or #5 was somewhat irrelevant […]