Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dr. Sheh
Registration Days Posts
Hello all,

I've only ever posted in the Sports section of this board and never in this forum, as very few on this board know me personally. But I would like to ask for prayer for my dad. He is in his sixties and recently diagnosed with Leukemia. He'll be up at UVA on Tuesday to start seven days of chemotherapy followed by monitoring for 2 weeks. Then they'll repeat the process for up until four times until the cancer is in remission or until there is nothing else the doctors can do. It's in the Lord's hands and pray that God's will be done.
By Dr. Sheh
Registration Days Posts
Just wanted to update that my dad passed away this past Saturday. Thank you for the prayers. I know we're all looking forward to the day where we are reunited with Christ and our loved ones in paradise!
By Dr. Sheh
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers guys. Grateful that God has brought peace and perspective to our family at this time.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]