Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
#416754
My uncle and his family lost their home today in a house fire. Along with most of their belongings, their 2 dogs were also taken. A lot of tears from family today. Thanks in advance guys.
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
#416773
I know how they feel somewhat. I lost my one dog in 2005 due to lightning strike on nearby tree of our back yard shed. Bolt hit the tree and then the shed, Tiger passed away a week later due to smoke complication. Her trachea was damaged. Praying for your uncle and his family.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]