Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By NotAJerry
Registration Days Posts
http://blog.prayfordaisy.com/

During my time in Hawaii I got to spend some really good times with a childhood friend of one of the pastor's I worked with. Britt Merrick would visit a couple of times per year and was simply one of those people whose faith was so genuine and deep that it was infectious. He's been pastoring a church, and now a group of church campuses, for years in the LA area. A couple of years back his daughter, Daisy, who was 5 at the time was diagnosed with cancer. She's got a rare, recurring form of the disease that has required experimental treatments and massive amounts of chemo. Two weeks ago, after a time where it seemed like real improvement was being made, she went in for a scan and two large tumors were found in the abdominal region and they both are inoperable.

You can visit the blog above, and the associated site, to learn more about the story and keep tabs on how to pray for Britt, Kate, Isaiah, and obviously Daisy during this time.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
so sorry to hear that. hoping the little one had peace at the end and praying for her family who has to be devastated.

regardless of faith, we're human and that's a tough one to handle as a parent.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
all seriousness: I couldn't even read that the whole way through.

they are so much better people than me. God bless that family.
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:all seriousness: I couldn't even read that the whole way through.

they are so much better people than me. God bless that family.
+1
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]