Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CajunFlame
Registration Days Posts
I am starting a thread to ask for an abundance of prayer for my wife. Her mom has dementia and is in the final stages of her life, she might have had a stroke recently and it has made the disease progress. We live 18 hours away by car and she just left the nursing home for what could be the last time she sees her mom in this world. My wife is, understandably, struggling with this. I have no good answers for her as to why this is happening, so I ask for prayer. I am not asking for a cure, or all the answers, just God's Will be done. I keep telling her 'through the darkest of times there is a Light guiding us to Grace." It is difficult when you have no idea the kind of pain someone is going through as my wife could lose her mom before she(my wife) turns 30. Thank you in advance for your prayers. I hope all are blessed immensely.
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
Praying for your wife, you and all families and friends of your mother in law. God bless.
Last edited by 4everfsu on December 10th, 2012, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Praying for all. Lost my dad with dementia a few years ago. Very tough to go through.
5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up t[…]

Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, bra[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]