Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
I am in court next Friday with the ex. This is over our child and she wants full custody. This has been a very difficult period financially for the last year and that is essentially what is causing the problems. Pray that as I head to Austin next week, hearts and minds will be clear and that God will lead me where he wants me to be and that I can ultimately have a friendship with the ex and a strong relationship with my son. Thanks
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Praise Report

6 job interviews in the past 3 weeks.

Day before court had two interviews in Austin. Last week, one in Raleigh, one in Fayetteville and another in Chapel Hill. Monday, had one in Charlottesville and going for second next week. Now, just to get the offer! thank you for the prayers guys
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Any word on court dickens?
Other than paying attorney fees I came out the clear winner. In 11 months my rights greatly expand with concern to my son, so i am peachy.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Awesome! I assume that is a big reason for the interviews in Austin.
Yes, I would love to be closer to my son and apparently the employers liked that. The judge did too :D
Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, b[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Looks like the folks in Raleigh are going to make […]

5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up t[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]