Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By vastrightwinger
Registration Days Posts
Hey Everyone, I would appreciate something. If all of you could keep us down here in Florida in your prayers as Ernesto seems to have decided that SE Florida is the most fun place to make land fall. Most people down here are not worried as it is not supposed to be a strong hurricane but a lot of people are still trying to recover from Wilma back in October. Many houses still have blue tarps on their roofs and many people have various other hurricane related problems. After Wilma, many people lost power including I (I was without power for a month) which is a huge problem for our elderly population. Please pray that all will go smoothly and for minimal damage. Thanks!
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
I will keep you in my prayer for this storm and any others. Of course I plan on heading down to Florida next weekend, Tampa Bay area, I just hope this storm doesn't head into the gulf and aim for TB.
By vastrightwinger
Registration Days Posts
They just released the 11am Advisory and they have it coming ashore near Miami, cutting up the Coast through Broward (where I live) and Palm Beach then going even further east past Daytona. Tampa is looking awfully nice right now.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Those of us who live along the Gulf Coast have nothing but appreciation for the severity of these storms. You can count on prayers from Houston.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
no doubt, my prayers are with you, and everyone in flroids.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
With a mother in Pensacola and a sister in Tampa, I spend most of hurricane season praying for one family member or other. You guys are in my prayers.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]