Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
:lol:

Oh yeah, I see that happening.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Come-on, Sly. Look at the possibilities. Think outside the box.

Let's see, it is now 2020, and there are 25,000 undergrads on campus. SJ and A-Train are now the old hags telling stories about how they actually had to park their cars and walk across the street to classes at North (now the main) Campus, and the only social life was 50-cent wings at BWW and 1.25 movie night at the Movies 10. They tell the students, just babies in 2006, about how bad they had it back in the day when there was a lousy football and basketball teams (the class of 2020 won't believe it, as both teams are now ACC powers), while Coastal has dropped all sports and turned into the REAL South Harmon Institute of Technology.

Let me gaze deeper into my crystal ball:

Riders could watch, via monitors, the story of LU/TRBC. Highlights from the ball games, especially the 2009 NCAA Championship Subdivision National Champions. Heck, they might even get a donor for the whole thing. Call it the Lehaye/Williams/DeMoss Trolly System. One stop could be the Jerry Falwell Museum and Visitor's Center, completely over-hauled including a JF wax museum, complete with the talking JF maniquin reliving some of the best Convo lessons.

Yes, I think it a grand idea.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Note to readers: Don't read that within an hour of waking up.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
head...spinning...
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
You don't think Jerry will still be alive and kickin' in 2020? I think someone is gonna have to convince him to die.
By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
Campus church at TRBC sucks. I say this as a student who's girlfriend is an SLD and is required to go to church (thus, she requires me to go with her.) Carpooling is necessary, because it's hard to find a parking place and walking up there takes forever. And if you have someone saving seats, that's too bad. It's so crowded someone has taken them or by the time you get there, the lights are turned off for the campus band and you can't find them. While this is happening, the Vines center is lifeless. Everyone I know hates it... bad move Jerry.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I have to agree.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
TallyW wrote:LU could use a light rail system like WVU has. It's called a Personal Rapid Transit system. You just swipe your card and ride a light rail train to a different part of campus.
If we put a few twists and a loop in it, we'd have the rollercoaster for JerryLand too!
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
As long as Alumni ride free, lets do it!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]