Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I have a threefold prayer request:

1) After being sucked into the middle of an argument between two people I was living with I was forced to move my things out of their apartment where I had been staying the last two weeks ON my birthday. I am currently staying with another friend of mine off Timberlake but I am in need of something more regular (I sleep on the floor in their living room right now)

2) We are about a month away from the start of the fall semester and I have not been able to register for classes because I have a standing balance with the school of just south of $300. Unfortunately due to my lack of daily employ I cant pay that off and if I dont pay it I wont be in school this fall so I am in need of prayer for financial provision in the next couple weeks (if not sooner) so I can be in class for the fall.

3. Im in need of a part time job because frankly working as a freelance writer and only having 10 games to broadcast this fall isnt exactly gonna bring home the bacon for me.
5 plus 7 model

It could happen, Haize. A selfie in front of Moydr[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]