Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
We've had a whirlwind few weeks. With all the health problems of our son wearing out my patience and my wallet...this morning my windows were smashed in my car and broken into. It's just one more thing to pile on to an already crappy period.

I'm going to be the camp pastor for over 200, 4th-5th and 6th graders starting Saturday and I haven't even begun to prep. I'm worn out and can't even think about Saturday right now.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I covet your prayers right now. Thanks in advance.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Vandalism in P-burg? 'Sorry to hear that (probably Ohio folks crossing the river). Praying.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Praying right now in Houston. God must really have something moving at that camp that Satan would place you under attack. Be emboldened by the attacks.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Hang in there! 2 Cor 12:9-10
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:We've had a whirlwind few weeks. With all the health problems of our son wearing out my patience and my wallet...this morning my windows were smashed in my car and broken into. It's just one more thing to pile on to an already crappy period.

I'm going to be the camp pastor for over 200, 4th-5th and 6th graders starting Saturday and I haven't even begun to prep. I'm worn out and can't even think about Saturday right now.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I covet your prayers right now. Thanks in advance.

I would not be surprised if some kids will say words of wisdom to you, making your problems small compared to theirs. Praying
By rueful
Registration Days Posts
Coming off a jr high lock in last night, im praying for you in my recovery.
5 plus 7 model

Process of elimination... Why is ND left with 2 g[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]