Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Well some know this, but i have tried to keep it under wraps. I am going through a divorce and because of this event I accepted a scholly to Liberty's Law School. I am already back in North Carolina for the rest of the summer. My request is prayers for myself and my ex wife. That we can remain civil with each other because we do have an amazing 17th month old boy. Also pray that my move back to lynchburg will be without any nonsense. I would most certain appreciate the prayers.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
praying for ya bro
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for all of the prayers. I know God is bigger than all things, including divorce. I am just forever thankful I have decided to come back to LU...It will be difficult at times, but life in general is difficult at times. Thanks again for all of the prayers and hope to see some of you at a few football games.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Prayers here, too...and let us locals know if you need help unpacking your moving truck in a few weeks/months.
Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't w[…]

5 plus 7 model

[rob lowe voice]I am LITERALLY in Dublin next […]

Prayers please

My neighborhood in Gambrills was great. Great f[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]