Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I received a call today booking me to do some high school sports broadcasting here in Texas for FSN. Shortly thereafter, I started losing my voice.

:banghead

I am driving to Austin tonight and praying my voice returns before the broadcast in the morning. This potentially could lead to more work with Fox Sports and I haven't done anything for them in about five years. I would really appreciate prayers for my voice and my assignment.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Done & Done.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
Done, done, and done.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
done x4
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Prayers were greatly appreciated. My voice came back to about 1/3 or 1/2 strength at times. I managed to survive to 4-hour shifts of calling the action. Only way I could see pulling that off under the circumstances is God answering your prayers.
By horrez
Registration Days Posts
Well, I just said a prayer for your voice (I didn't notice the date of your first post... and I didn't read any of the other posts before saying my prayer). I now see I was a little late. So if your voice doesn't go out today, I would like to think my prayer had something to do with that. :)
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am still trying to regain my voice so the prayers are still greatly appreciated.
5 plus 7 model

Process of elimination... Why is ND left with 2 g[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]