Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Please keep me in mind- I am presently at a real crossroads with my career. The decisions I make in the next month will likely affect not only the outcome of the rest of my life, but that of my wife and kids as well.

As the rest of you with families can attest- it weighs pretty heavily on one's mind.

Will elaborate more some other time.

Thanks in advance.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I guess we old hags are hitting these decisions at similar times. I have some potentially career-defining decisions to make in the next couple of weeks as well. When you start pushing toward 40, it puts your entire life in a different perspective (you hearing me, Scar?).
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Whatever it is won't make ya any taller, but you got it. Everything will work out for both of ya.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I got ya Medic... I knew that you were coming back down here after that VMI game!!!!!!!!!
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
May the force (of GOD) be with you!

My prayers for you and your family are that God's will shall surely be done in your life, and that He will ease any anxiety that the uncertainty causes you, your kids, and you new bride.

Also--keep this in mind--that everything happens "In God's Time." That helped me in many a situtation.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Medic, I haven't talked with you in a while but I hope you are coming down to VA. We would love to have you around for sure. Sly I definitely know how it can be with these life decisions. I will be praying for both of you guys for sure.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
medic, i do not have kids, or a wife, but i understand and i will certainly be praying for you and the mrs. it would be cool to have you here in the commonwealth!
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
hopefully will be able to change your name to VaMedic!!!!! I am just praying that God will show you his will for your life, stay strong and faithful and he will do the rest
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Point of clarification: NOT moving! just a potentially new career path.

we're total Yankees, remember?

but thanks for the support- it DOES make a difference!
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
God will forgive me, but I will pray for God's direction in your life, even if you are a yankee :D
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Let us know when you make a decision one way or the other. Mine appears to be carrying over the next couple of weeks.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
will do- mine too, at least 2 and maybe even 3 weeks.

not eating much nor sleeping well!

at least I'll lose a few lbs in the interim!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:will do- mine too, at least 2 and maybe even 3 weeks.

not eating much nor sleeping well!

at least I'll lose a few lbs in the interim!
Thanks for the encouragement PA. I will definitely lift you up in prayer. BTW, you mind PMing me your real name? Id like to submit your situation to the prayer force at LU
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hey bud you got the prayer force at LU prayin for you (and me especially
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
0900 today is the 2nd phase- please keep me in your thoughts/prayers. thanx
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
consider it done brother.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Any reaction to this morning's events, PAmedic?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Hard to say- it was a pretty involved process so I won't know for a while- will keep you guys updated. Thanks again though.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you PAmedic
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]