Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Hey guys --

I'm headed to Sao Paulo, Brazil tomorrow (Friday), so I'm coveting your prayers for our team as we get the chance to minister to over 600+ children during VBS and myself personally, will be going into some of the slums to do some major construction work.

See you'all in 2 weeks!

Zach Powell
zowell@liberty.edu
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
What a thrilling opportunity! Our prayers will be with you as well.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
take care- we'll be thinking of ya. And don't drink the water.

maybe that's Mexico.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:take care- we'll be thinking of ya. And don't drink the water.

maybe that's Mexico.
That's everywhere south of Charlotte.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
From Zach's Myspace:
This place is HUGE. I didn't think we were ever going to land. All I could see were skyscrapers for miles.

Anyway, we're here for those of you that have been keeping up with my world travels. Sao Paulo is a beuatiful city. It's supposed to be winter here and today the temperature was around 80 degrees. I wish our winters were like that back home!

The food is amazing. I could have ate about 2 lbs. of pineapple at lunch.

I'll be keeping up with the trip on here and probably a few other places. So, if you want to follow me -- look on my profile and you'll probably get an update a couple days at a time.

Love,
Z
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
There is a man who's family goes to my church that goes there a lot; his last name is Richards.
The cabin I stayed in as a teen at Word of Life winter camp was named after that city. The camp is in Schroon Lake (?) New York.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]