MacArthur and Shapiro. A seed planted?

Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.
oldflame
Inferno

MacArthur and Shapiro. A seed planted?

Post by oldflame » December 5th, 2018, 10:55 am

Well worth the hour IMHO to listen to this discussion between Ben Shapiro and John MacArthur. Two brilliant men going in depth on a variety of important issues, and agreeing on all but one. I was mesmerized.

[youtube]F-ofKxfYqGw[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ofKxfYqGw

Ben apparently has a lot of Christians on his staff. He made a point of saying they were possibly more excited about MacArthur being there than any guest he has had.

Jonathan Carone
Scorched Earth

Re: MacArthur and Shapiro. A seed planted?

Post by Jonathan Carone » December 5th, 2018, 11:43 am

Shapiro is one of the guys on the right who I actually enjoy listening to. Even the smart people on the left respect him and enjoy talking with him. This will be a fun one to listen to.

LU 57
Flare

Post by LU 57 » December 5th, 2018, 1:14 pm

Jonah Goldberg is really good as well. His weekly G-file is extremely well thought out and hilarious. His command of history and culture is unreal. His podcast The Remnant can be a little wonky but is very interesting.

CCWMichael
Wildfire

Post by CCWMichael » December 5th, 2018, 4:39 pm

oldflame wrote:Well worth the hour IMHO to listen to this discussion between Ben Shapiro and John MacArthur. Two brilliant men going in depth on a variety of important issues, and agreeing on all but one. I was mesmerized.

[youtube]F-ofKxfYqGw[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ofKxfYqGw

Ben apparently has a lot of Christians on his staff. He made a point of saying they were possibly more excited about MacArthur being there than any guest he has had.
Thanks for the link . Great stuff.