Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Guys I'm not gonna post any of the articles and if someone wants to start a thread discussion about it in the non sports forum thats fine, I just wanted to ask you guys for prayers for the campus of Georgia Tech. A lot has happened here over the past week and its getting ridiculous. Thankfully after last nights riots all of my student athletes and managers are safe and accounted for but my friends in the GTPD are getting railed by the national media. Its a tough situation and I believe they have handled everything as best they can. This campus is pretty tight knit and the students and GTPD have a pretty good relationship but unfortunately outside forces caused havoc on campus last night. Just keep GTPD and all of campus in your prayers. Thanks
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
You wouldn't expect all of those engineers at GT to be acting the way they have. But I guess kids will be kids. Stay safe, FFG.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Saw the video last night. Can't remotely blame the GTPD for this. Stay safe
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:You wouldn't expect all of those engineers at GT to be acting the way they have. But I guess kids will be kids. Stay safe, FFG.
The sad part it wasn't GT students. It was outside instigators who came onto campus with the expressed purpose of causing a riot.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:You wouldn't expect all of those engineers at GT to be acting the way they have. But I guess kids will be kids. Stay safe, FFG.
The sad part it wasn't GT students. It was outside instigators who came onto campus with the expressed purpose of causing a riot.
That is the sad part. Prayers for all involved and your continued safety.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]