Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I would appreciate prayers for my mother. She turned I'll while we were visiting my parents over Easter weekend and she has been hospitalized since Monday. Today she is expected to undergo a very challenging surgery at a hospital across the street from Johnson Space Center in Houston.

It has been extra challenging for me as I travel all week between Anchorage, Pittsburgh & DC. I would really appreciate having my Mom and her doctors held up in prayer.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Thanks, guys. Still waiting on her to go into surgery.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Great timing as my mother was brought home from the hospital this afternoon! Thank you to everyone who was including her in their prayers.

She still has a way to go to recover to full strength. But considering how dire things looked just a couple of weeks ago when she had a very contentious surgery that resulted in the removal of parts of several key organs this is an amazing turnaround. Praise to the Great Healer!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Great timing as my mother was brought home from the hospital this afternoon! Thank you to everyone who was including her in their prayers.

She still has a way to go to recover to full strength. But considering how dire things looked just a couple of weeks ago when she had a very contentious surgery that resulted in the removal of parts of several key organs this is an amazing turnaround. Praise to the Great Healer!
Outstanding!
Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

5 plus 7 model

[rob lowe voice]I am LITERALLY in Dublin next […]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]