Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

#322490
It was interesting and well written, however it felt a bit irrelevant for me personally as I haven't read Marin's book. I'm sure the points in the paper would still stand, but having not read the book it just feels odd reading the response. My big question after reading that paper is which gay community Marin was talking about having a conversation with. The one claiming to be inside the church or those on the outside. That would make a pretty big difference to me.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]