Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By krh44
Registration Days Posts
I have been working in the Business world for several years now. I switched from Education to Business but have always felt like going back to education. I recently had a interview for the same position I am in now but with a bigger company. The interviews went well and they were telling me about places in Roanoke to live, thought I had the job for sure. Anyway they ended up filling that internally. So I am thinking that may be a sign that it is time to look at ways to get certified to teach. (masters/career switcher) So trying to figure the best way to do that. Not so easy once you married & children vs single but I know God will lead and provide...
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
krh44,

My wife and I made a similar decision several years ago. We moved to Lynchburg so that I could work on my Masters. My wife found a job at Liberty, which pays for my schooling, but I am in charge of our two boys. It can be difficult, but is rewarding too.
5 plus 7 model

It could happen, Haize. A selfie in front of Moydr[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]