Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
We are having a little one! Most of you probably heard on Facebook but I wanted to get over here and post too. I put it in the Chapel because prayers are always good in these situations. With all of the guys on this board with little ones that we are uplifting I figured this is the place. We are both excited. After 13 years we figure it has to be time. I'm hoping for a little boy but I will definintely take a healthy girl We have girls names picked out but boys names seem to be a little tougher to do. We are open to suggestions.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
My youngest son's name is Major. Major Scarborough sounds like a baller.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:My youngest son's name is Major. Major Scarborough sounds like a baller.

Major Scarborough....I like it! But will MRS SCAR? That does sound like a baller though.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Congrats again Scar. I was the same way with wanting a boy, but I'm so glad to have a little girl! We'll be praying that all goes well.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Congratulations once again!

How about the name Ripley? Nobody would mess with Rip Scar.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Rip Scarborough sounds like a name youd see on one of those daytime soap operas
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Ripley, Ryder something like that. I don't know though. It is too hard to figure out this early.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
congrats! of course, now you gotta move back up here to school the little one in our "ways".

and MrsPA sends along her best wishes
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I was thinking about that last night Medic. I was already working out sending him up to Philly for the summer to live with someone and get a feel for the city. He has to be an Eagles, Flyers, Phillies, Sixers fan for sure. He has to love Cheesesteaks, soft pretzels and Taste Cakes. He has to spend time on Broad street. Not the one in Richmond. I may have to move back :lol:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
bring it. we miss ya up here.

& the city has never been safer.

I see the tourism advertisements
5 plus 7 model

Process of elimination... Why is ND left with 2 g[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread