Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
#291788
Hey guys, if you could remember to pray for a friend of mine, Erin Henry. She has a very dear friend who she is talking to and she is trying to lead him to Christ. They had a very long conversation yesterday and I sense that her friend's heart is very open. According to her "he is so close...but so far".
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]