Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
We've been through some heavy adjustments off and on for a few yrs. now. The main thing is my son and my husband but there is much interlocking "stuff". He has a few kids but only the youngest is still in college.... ( LET ME STATE that I could've had a child the same age as his youngest IF I had been a very young mother; the middle 2 would be pushing it and his other daughter- just turned 30 and had her 1st baby- praise God both are fine- would've been an impossibility for me. Yes, my husband IS a grandpa but I'm not a grandma :D ) God is working but I need to keep my nose in his Word for strength. Please pray particularly for things to go smoothly throughout the summer as we seek help on some issues and direction for next yr. for the 2 children in our house. Thanks. :)
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We understand what a challenge blended families can be. But the reward can be tremendous as well. We'll have you in our prayers.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
My prayers are with you jasmen8182. Stay Strong
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for any prayers that have been sent :) God is working; we are receiving some good imput and I had a big smile on my face today so someone commented that it's a nice one. It felt good too! God gives grace; of course, it's easier to be thankful when one is sitting in the crisp New England morning air reading a "just-for-the-heck-of-it" book (even if it is to let out the new puppy PITA. I guess it's good for me to wake up btwn. 1&2 hrs. earlier, even though I enjoy staying up a little late after everyone else is in bed.)
Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up tha[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]