Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By qkslvrsrfrboy
Registration Days Posts
This prayer request is probably kind of dumb, but at the same time it could not be. But i live in the chicago area, and to get to Liberty i have to go trhough indiana and i HAVE to take I-65. For those who dont know, since early july there has been a sniper on the loose shooting people in cars on I-65, and it has increased to about 10 shootings since july 24th. This friday as i embark on my journey to liberty me and my parents will be driving through there in two cars, Please pray for our safety as we travel this seemingly dangerous road. Also, not just for me, but prayer for all the new and returning students traveling to liberty this weekend and next. God bless!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Its never dumb to ask God for safety. While the odds of the sniper chosing your vehicle out of literally hundreds of thousands may seem remote, God does answer prayers.
By qkslvrsrfrboy
Registration Days Posts
yeah i know thats why i thought it was kinda dumb. but at the same time, i drive a box(xb), which sticks out like a sore thumb and also people hate haha
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
drive safely my friend. my prayers are with you.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
it is never dumb to pray for safety on the roads. I always pray for safety before I leave my house. My prayers for traveling mercies and protection are with you. Drive safely.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I definitely understand prayers for travelling mercies...especially after flying home from Boston and then seeing whats happening today over in Britain. My prayers are with you.
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
Let us know how your trip was; I will put I-65 on my prayer list. A while back that was happening in PA area....
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He got here a few days ago and said everything went good.
Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up tha[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]