Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By scuzdriver
Registration Days Posts
#210565
I asked you all some time ago to pray for my bulging disc in my back. Well praise God, I believe I'm totally healed. No surgery or hard drugs. Just time and God's grace. Thanks for holding me up people!
User avatar
By justagirl
Registration Days Posts
#210566
great news, glad to hear it!
User avatar
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
#210578
that's fantastic!

since I switched over to L/E- mine has been better as well, and I should've been more thankful as well.
User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#210584
Praise God!
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]