This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
RagingTireFire wrote:
LUconn wrote:You can just put the milk outside. Duh.
Where the bears can get it? No, sir!
no no no

buy a GOAT and keep it in the back yard.

problem solved
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
hotlinking from weather.com was a great idea. this can be our permanant weather thread.
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote: buy a GOAT and keep it in the back yard.
Can't do that. Toby Keith will take it.

(where my 'Family Guy' peeps at?)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
buy a GOAT and keep it in the back yard.
That only works in the Keystone State, medic. :nonono
By blwall1416
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:This is why Va gets made fun of
Actually, if you drive down some of those back roads in Bedford County, you'll realize that once they ice over, there is no way a school bus could stay on them.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
it will be soon.....TWC says 90% chance of freezing rain....low around 29F...it could get bad
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The high tomorrow is in the mid-40's though. It may get bad overnight but it'll be gone mid morning.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Check your map, again. Lynchburg is NOT (as of 1235)...Lynchburg is the dot ABOVE the city's name...not beside it (that is Bedford)

By mrmacphisto
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, but part of the word "Lynchburg" is in the purple area. That's gotta count somehow.
By blwall1416
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:Check your map, again. Lynchburg is NOT (as of 1235)...Lynchburg is the dot ABOVE the city's name...not beside it (that is Bedford)
It's always convenient how those storms know how to cut around locations not listed in the warnings. I blame Gore........no, wait.....Bush........nope, I was right the first time......staying with Gore...
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
This stupid storm is why our women's tennis team is leaving for WVU this afternoon instead of going up tomorrow.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
As you can plainly see...the hot-link to the Lynchburg region NOW places us, as of 330, in a Freezing Rain Advisory.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:This stupid storm is why our women's tennis team is leaving for WVU this afternoon instead of going up tomorrow.
Uh.... and what does this have to do with Farmville again?
By mrmacphisto
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:As you can plainly see...the hot-link to the Lynchburg region NOW places us, as of 330, in a Freezing Rain Advisory.
Nice save. I assume you will post again when and if Lynchburg is placed under an Ice Storm Warning.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I love how this is the official weather thread....with the title Run to Walmart...HA
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ALUmnus wrote:
ATrain wrote:This stupid storm is why our women's tennis team is leaving for WVU this afternoon instead of going up tomorrow.
Uh.... and what does this have to do with Farmville again?
Nothing...here's a newsflash, I moved out of Farmville 4 months ago. I know you're an :oldhag and its hard, but please try to keep up
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
mrmacphisto wrote:
Fumblerooskies wrote:As you can plainly see...the hot-link to the Lynchburg region NOW places us, as of 330, in a Freezing Rain Advisory.
Nice save. I assume you will post again when and if Lynchburg is placed under an Ice Storm Warning.
Still waiting...no warning.
By kel varson
Registration Days Posts
any ice down there this morning? Did LU cancel classes?
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
2 Hour delay.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Ice on trees and grass...roads were fine.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
So its not slickery?
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]