This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
..anywhere on the internet...i couldn't find it on libertys site..
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
i found the bookstore but that isn't doing it for me...

i'm looking for the actual fitted cap the baseball team wears...i can't find it anywhere...anyone got the hookup?

the only decent one on the site was the trucker hat and i refuse to wear a trucker hat....i wore a buffalo bills one and an attica state prison one in hs well before ae and af started hawking these things to teenage turds and yuppy college kids, and i got ridiculed for it :roll:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We had this discussion back on the old board. We have guys who work in both the library and athletioc department on here as well as some folks who have connections of campus.

Can anyone help?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCAR know a guy who can get ya some swag but I don't know about caps/hats/whatever. We were talking about jerseys and stuff- PM him, maybe he can hook ya up.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
universal t's in the wyndhurst area of lynchburg. brian betham a LU alum owns the company. he has a ton of stuff with the new logo. no website right now but hre is the contact info:

101-A NORTHWYND CIRCLE
LYNCHBURG, VA 24502
PH:(434) 239-2032
FAX: (434) 239-9210
E-MAIL- uts1stinquality@yahoo.com
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yep, thats the guy. Thanks SMOOTHIE- I couldn't remember his name.

Somebody tell Brian to get his website up- I got a credit card burning a hole in my pocket and my kids need clothes.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
no doubt! he has some good gear, and he is missing out on a alot of sales from out of town alumni!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Of course he could probably reach many of those alumni at a particular website.

:D
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I don't know if Betham is on the old Firehouse board or this new school board but I will try to remember to tell him about it when I see him. After all I am the guy that brought you guys hits such as Prototype and Coach Dunton :D . I need my props!
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
Man Scar - do ever punch out?
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
I can't even be whitty in print - I meant to say do you ever punch out?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Agent2Be wrote:I can't even be whitty in print - I meant to say do you ever punch out?
witty
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
Read the signature - spelling incorrectly is my trademark (on this board at least)
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
the medic is now an english teacher??? HA!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
liberty.bkstore.com

Definitely got the best LU gear, ever...including a new hockey long sleeve T-shirt that is BEAST.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
So, earlier this month, I was told that I wouldn't be getting my $250 book voucher from LU since I lived off campus so my parents got me a voucher for books. I paid $500 for them last semester so they got $500 again. Well, I got the LU one too. So I have $750 to use at the book store and I've gotten all my books but one and only spent $137, and they won't refund the rest til March. Looks like I can afford some LU gear.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
You lost me on that one. But have fun on the spending spree.

Of course, you could save that voucher for next semester. But that wouldn't be any fun.

As for me, I quit buying books after my sophomore year. They have copies int he library for when you really need them.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
They're actually gonna use books in my classes this semester. It's weird. I didn't use any of my books besides my English one at Coastal last semester. They were cheap though so it's ok.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
i'm with sly, you lost me at "so"
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It's cause I like dc Talk. Sorry.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
now you have money for those dates, and you can skip hardees for something a bit more impressive! :D
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Nah, I won't have the money til March. And don't be dissin Hardee's, they have a better burger than half the sit down chain places.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
true to that. the thickburgers are the real deal!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Man I wish they'd refund that money, Hardee's sounds good right now.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
SuperJ gonna let you in on a secret if you show them your id when go inside you get a free fire and drink with the purchase of any thickburger.. but it is only good for take out and the Candlers moutain road one... enjoy the best combo money can buy for under $3...... Now if only Paris Hilton came with the Sandwhich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Future Schedules.... Again

With the UMass games ofr the next three years comi[…]

Prayers please

Congrats. What happens next?

CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

Please correct me if I am wrong, but after doing a[…]

Volleyball Coach

Looks like Nolan Albrecht will be acting head co[…]