This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote: enjoy the best combo money can buy for under $3...... Now if only Paris Hilton came with the Sandwhich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats just nasty- if they threw her in for the 3 bucks they'd have to give you change.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Are you serious? Thank you Jesus. The fat kid's eatin good tomorrow, I hope. If I can find $3 in change.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I spent most of my final year at LU living on a diet of Little Caesars Crazy Bread and peanut butter crackers. Well, I also used ot have free sandwiches left for me on the front door of the Subway on Old Forest Road that I used to pick up on the way into the radio station to do overnights. Otherwise I would've died of malnuitrition.. Its amazing what your body can handle when you are of college age. I wouldn't last two days like that now.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
those little bricks of Ramen noodles. 6 for a dollar. (SJ, you may wanna give them a try)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
No, we stole a roll of toilet paper and some cookies, and a can of chicken noodle soup from Sweet Briar tonight. They were all our friends' and we told em we were taking em and they just laughed. Had we known they didn't care, we woulda taken the other bag of cookies too.
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
I used to think that if I could just subsist on Ramen noodles and free pizza from Sbaro (I worked there my senior year) and kept that mentality when I made real money - that I would never be hurting for cash. That is until you have a wife, kids, mortgage and two car payments......
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Amen, brother. Now you eat that way because you have to survive. :D

If the new players picks up on the pack line defen[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]