This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ok- saw this thing on the screen thruout the whole telecast of "Live from Liberty" last nite. Don't know when it went online or who uses it, but it looks sorta like an LU "facebook" or "myspace", complete w/ sound (some kinda narration when you open it.)

anyone down there using it? very interesting. LU must have 4 or 5 different sites now. Long way from 1988, thats for sure.

http://www.libertyu.com/
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
hey, thanks for all the feedback guys.

all those student blogs updated daily, yet NO ONE on here uses the site or has any comment on it? Haven't had the time to read thru the thing, but this may be a great tool for outreach both for LU sports AND this forum. Beats running around posting little stickers on the walls or corkboards, IMHO
By Jasmen8182
Ok-I looked at the site but only had time to read a couple blogs; the format and content
seems interesting. Sometime I'll read more. One blog was abt. music....
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I actually wanted to respond privately to one very excitable young man who was thrilled that he attended "the very first game in the Ice Center, as Drs. Tim and Beverly LaHaye were dedicated before the matchup."

I desparately wanted to be the one to burst his bubble and advise him that a certain fat alumnus made the 400 mile trip south and beat him to the REAL first game by a week.

no luck- no email link. Of course, I have no idea how to navigate around that site to begin w/. Quite odd.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Medic if you really want his email you should get a liberty email address so you can get on Facebook and also have access to the Liberty email address book. But I am sure people have told him by now that he missed the debut by one week!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
nice plug. I'm still too paranoid.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:nice plug. I'm still too paranoid.
Of what? Just don't fill out any information you don't want anyone to have. :)
LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]