This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By sstaedtler
Hello, this is Turtle Power 98. I live in Pennsylvania. I never went to Liberty and don't have any family that went to Liberty. However, when Liberty joined Division 1, I suddenly got interested. I always though the Mormons have BYU, the Catholics have Notre Dame, and why is there no Protestant equivalent? Anyway, I drove from PA this year to two games, one being the Conference USA Championship game, just 3 weeks after having foot surgery. I attended the Fiesta Bowl. I am one of it not the most active account on Twitter at encouraging recruits to come here. I've been endorsed by the Group of Five Guys and have gotten Winning Cures Everything and other sports related shows to discuss Liberty at length. I support all our teams, not just football.

Anyhow, I'd be honored if you would vote for me in the Final Four! Every vote counts. Vote on Twitter at link below for TURTLE POWER 98!

Ill flame, Just John liked this
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]