This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU School of Business is sponsoring a car show Friday and Saturday. Location is parking lot between business school and bookstore. I don't know what all will be there, but there with be some Rick Hendrick NASCAR cars there.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
This was part of the email that Ballcoach and I probably both received:

We would like to invite you to our student run LU Auto Show, should be a great fun few days in Speakman Parking lot, between business school and bookstore!!
Many dealers are coming in, and we promise a few great offerings that should make your day. Also, there will be food trucks.

The opening VIP event is Thursday, April 28th at 7p.m.
Friday, April 29 is 9am-6pm
Saturday, April 30th is 8am to 4pm- ALL EVENTS free to the public!!
In review, there will be 3 days of CARS and FOOD TRUCKS!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I went by the car show this morning. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Best part of it was one of William Byron's #24 was there, along with some nice Camaros from Rick Hendrick's dealerships. Lot of high dollar pickup trucks from local dealers there. Several Jeeps and some foreign cars.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Keep in mind that some folks don't have the luxury of bringing their rides until after work week is over. I wonder if this evening and Saturday could have some additions.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, were they all brand-new car or any old classics like what you would see at most "car shows"?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]