This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
There's a big business conference on campus this week, with some high powered speakers, from different sectors, including football.
I'm surprised it hasn't received much, if any media coverage.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 12th, 2021, 7:25 pm There's a big business conference on campus this week, with some high powered speakers, from different sectors, including football.
I'm surprised it hasn't received much, if any media coverage.
I think the cache of "Christian business" is not what it once was, even in the Church.
Baybird liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach is interested because Tommie Harris was one of the speakers. :fbplayer
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 13th, 2021, 8:37 am Ballcoach is interested because Tommie Harris was one of the speakers. :fbplayer
Does he know that Tommie played his college football for the evil Sooners?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Tommie even broke out in song (like Lester Roloff used to do) during his presentation.
By tyndal23
Cider Jim wrote: August 13th, 2021, 1:03 pm Tommie even broke out in song (like Lester Roloff used to do) during his presentation.
There is a blast from the past...Roloff.
By LU 57
tyndal23 wrote: August 13th, 2021, 2:19 pm
Cider Jim wrote: August 13th, 2021, 1:03 pm Tommie even broke out in song (like Lester Roloff used to do) during his presentation.
There is a blast from the past...Roloff.
I used to like how Doug Oldham would mix song and prose. That and the sweet pinky rings.
Just John liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]