This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Tim Tebow. (good choice)

I can't believe no one has posted this, before now. But I guess everyone is worrying about the Board of Trustees or where Purple is going to eat or his mode of travel.
Last edited by ballcoach15 on April 23rd, 2021, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TH Spangler, LUOrange liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yikes dude...Are you capable of sharing news without being so negative?

Regardless, should be a good speech. I am just happy to get away from politicians for a change. Not quite Chuck Norris, but this will do. :lol:

Here is the story btw

Tim Tebow to deliver keynote address at Liberty University Commencement

Liberty University President Jerry Prevo has announced that professional athlete, author, speaker, and philanthropist Tim Tebow will address graduates at Liberty University’s main Commencement 2021 Ceremony on Saturday, May 15, at 7 p.m. EST.

The event will be virtual and will take place at the Center for Music and the Worship Arts Concert Hall and streamed on Liberty’s Commencement website.

“I’m excited to return to Liberty’s campus,” Tebow said. “Liberty is a special place, and they are doing great work in advancing His Kingdom. I’m honored to celebrate these new graduates, recognize their achievements, and encourage them to go out and impact this world.”

For More
ATrain liked this
By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
More from A Sea of Red

TIM TEBOW TO SPEAK AT LIBERTY COMMENCEMENT

Liberty University has announced that Tim Tebow will deliver the commencement speech for Liberty’s 2021 Commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 15 at 7 pm. The event will be virtual and will take place at the Center for Music and the Worship Arts Concert Hall and will be streamed online.

“I’m excited to return to Liberty’s campus,” Tebow said in a statement. “Liberty is a special place, and they are doing great work in advancing His Kingdom. I’m honored to celebrate these new graduates, recognize their achievements, and encourage them to go out and impact this world.”

Click Here For More
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 3:31 pm Tim TeBow. (good choice)

I can't believe no one has posted this, before now. But I guess everyone is worrying about the Board of Trustees or where Purple is going to eat or his mode of travel.
For the record, the "b" in Tebow is not capitalized. I think I speak for most of this board when I say that I will "worry about" whatever I choose to. As far as commencement is concerned, I think the fact that it is being done virtually in mid- May despite the fact that it has already been announced that all limits for outdoor events are off in June is pretty lame. Would have been interesting to see how JR would have handled that.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 3:31 pm Tim Tebow. (good choice)

I thought the news was just announced today?
I’m eating Kings Island Kung Pao Beef tonight
And I won’t be taking the RV to the BRRF. It will be delivered and set up for me. So my mode of transportation will be normal. But you’ll still be able to hear the quality soul enriching music
LUOrange liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]