This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I am unaware of a publicly available list. At one time, I would have been able to write and run a SQL report and find out... but I wouldn’t have been able to share that info without explicit permission.

I assume you want to know undergraduate residential students.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I'm going to take a wild guess and say BC probably is only looking for a numerical breakdown by state, not a list of names. I would think that is available, but not sure where you would find it. Maybe admissions?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Yes, just residential students by state. Only numbers I have been able to find are that we have students from all 50 states, and 24% are from Virginia.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
24% from Virginia. Wow, the dynamics of the school have changed over the years since ye olden days when we drew more nationally with the OTGH.

Current residential & online breakdown should be something the school can provide. And I know that LU Alumni has that type of data based on what HMO used to share. Speaking of which, do we still have the searchable alumni map? That thing was awesome a few years back but I haven't seen it in quite awhile.
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]