This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By cruzan_flame13
It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Like Freeze coming to Convo before becoming our head coach, I wonder if this will apply for Baucham for the Chancellor's position or BoT? It's like a visual interview that many will see :lol:
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 2:32 pm It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Like Freeze coming to Convo before becoming our head coach, I wonder if this will apply for Baucham for the Chancellor's position or BoT? It's like a visual interview that many will see :lol:
Maybe a board member?

Here's a better interview. Recent one.

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 6th, 2020, 3:46 pm
LUconn wrote: November 6th, 2020, 2:27 pm Are you like his hype man or something? I dont understand this thing you're doing.
When TH falls for someone, he falls hard. See also: everything Trump related.
Jokes odd point you're making. On my support for Trump please notice I've been carfull not to "hate the man" Biden. Hates on the left for my guy ..... I've only express concerns about Biden being involved in activities that enriched himself at the expense of American citizens. I've expressed concerns about his willingness to fight for planned parenthoods right to end life with my tax money. But no hate for the man's souls.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 2:32 pm It'll be interesting to see where this goes. Like Freeze coming to Convo before becoming our head coach, I wonder if this will apply for Baucham for the Chancellor's position or BoT? It's like a visual interview that many will see :lol:
You know, the more I learn about him the more I believe he's the answer to what Liberty is going through. Not only is he a fit doctrinally, he's man enough to take the heat the way Doctor Falwell did. His educational background and experience are great. Liberty could also support his work in Africa. Praying something comes of this.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]