This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Our two older sons are involved in Scouting. They just completed their hiking merit badge, which included a hike of 20 miles. My oldest is a Life Scout and is about to begin his Eagle project. Last year he sold nearly $2,000 in popcorn door to door, which helped to pay for him to go to camp. Due to COVID, we weren't able to do that this year.

If you would like to support their troop, consider buying some popcorn using his scout code. You can also make a “military” donation of $10 or more. If you do so, popcorn will be donated to the troops instead of being shipped to your home. If you would prefer to purchase popcorn for yourself, the shipping is free.

Use Scout Code: 1N1ZX2

thepostman, Baybird liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm an old Eagle Scout and was a scoutmaster for 11 years. Thanks for the links. I'm a big supporter of Boy Scout popcorn. :usa
alabama24 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Fine. I’ll buy your stupid popcorn :)
alabama24 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple, the Boy Scouts even sell microwave KETTLE CORN now, and it's amazing! Maybe the only thing better is their chocolate-covered popcorn in a tin. :shock:
alabama24 liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: October 14th, 2020, 8:39 pm
Thank you for those who have contributed! There is a little time left. It is appreciated!

Use Scout Code: 1N1ZX2

Here is a direct link to the military donation: https://prpopcornstore.3dcartstores.com ... fxRCSD8Wl8

If you would prefer to order popcorn for yourself (no judgment Cider! :D), shipping is free. You can use the same link provided by click on "shop products." Either way, make sure to use the Scout Code listed above.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Lookit. I bought your corn and donated. I can only do so much!
alabama24 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: November 8th, 2020, 9:20 pm Thank you and enjoy!
I ordered first and am still waiting!!! Did you come by my house and steal it so you could eat it?
By LU 57
Purple Haize wrote: November 9th, 2020, 9:34 am
I ordered first and am still waiting!!! Did you come by my house and steal it so you could eat it?
I got a notice that a label had been created a couple of weeks ago, but still nada as well.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 9th, 2020, 9:34 am
me too. Looking forward to eating my weight in popcorn:)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]